Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentine's Day: French Manicure with Accent

Welcome back!

This manicure is the actual manicure that I wore on Friday and on Valentine's Day!!

I wanted to highlight the glitter that I used on my ring finger, so I paired it with a simple French manicure. My nails are pretty stained, so I knew I needed more than a sheer cost of a barely there nude. To help my nails look better colored, I first put down a layer of Nicole by OPI nail strengthener. The next layer was a brightener by Nicole by OPI.


After these two, I finally out down a coat of Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in Barely There. Once it was dry, I used HK Girl quick dry topcoat, and waited about 10 minutes before I put down the French manicure Nail Vinyls, and painted the white with Nicole by OPI Yoga Then Yogurt.

The accent nail was done using Sinful Colors Love Sprinkles. I sponged it on to make it thicker and more opaque without doing a million coats.

Thanks for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment