Thursday, February 5, 2015

Superbowl XLIV Nails: Patriots

Welcome back!

I created nails for both teams this year, because I am not a huge sports fan in general. I do enjoy the Superbowl, though, which is why I still made nails for it!

These nails were similar to my Seahawks nails. You can find the details about those here.

My thumb was done the exact same, using Zoya Pixie Dust Chita, for the field, and the Salon Perfect Nail Art striper in white. My accent nail with the Patriots logo was done with Nicole by OPI in Yoga Then Yogurt for the base, and then Sally Hansen nail art pens for the details!


My red and blue nails were Wet 'n Wild Megalast in Echo Dark and Rouge 66. These were both from their fall 2014 collection. For the football nail, I used Essie Partner in Crime as the base, and Salon Perfect striper in white. This time, I used OPI Ice-Bergers and Fries for some dots on the football. I felt like this made the football look more realistic, and fun!

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment