Saturday, February 7, 2015

Valentine's Day: No Tools Dotticure

Welcome back!

The other day when I was scrolling through Instagram, I saw the Chalkboard Nails had posted a new quick video tutorial. It was kind of like a dotticure, but she didn't use any tools! All this takes is the polish brush! I thought it looked awesome, so I decided to try it with Valentine's Day colors.


She taped off half of the nail for all of her fingers, but in only did it on some, just to make it more fun. Plus, if your tape accidentally peels up some of the polish, (like it did on my thumb and index finger) you can just cover the mistake or smudge by adding dots to the other half of the nail!

Base: Essie Tuck It In My Tux
Light Pink: Essie Back in the Limo
Dark Pink: Essie Bump Up the Pump

If you want to see a tutorial, check out Chalkboard Nails on Instagram!

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment