Saturday, September 12, 2015

31 Day Challenge: Day 12

Welcome back!


Prompt: Stripes

White: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri OMGhost
Pink: Orly Color Blast Winter Blush
Blue: Orly Color Blast A Happy...Puddle
Silver: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Celeb City

I found a couple of fun colors for this, and thought multicolored stripes would be awesome! I didn't want to do five fingers of stripes, though, so I added some fun flowers and a solid accent nail. I love this color scheme so much! It's fun and girly, and it works for lots of seasons, I think! I love pairing the dark blue with bright pink, and the silver accents, because it works for winter, but I think it could also work for spring, too, especially with the flowers on it!

For the stripes nails, I used a variety of sizes of straight Nail Vinyls, found here. The flowers were done using dotting tools. The pink and blue polish were both a part of the Elsa collection that was in Walgreens around the springtime.

Check back tomorrow for more nail art! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment