Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Baseball Nails 2015 #6: OPI Umpires Come Out At Night

Welcome back!

Here are some more late post nails from the first of September that I did when my dad and I went to our last baseball game of the season! Well, at least more than likely. I moved out of state temporarily, and so I don't know when I can get home to go to another game until next summer. So for now, I'm just going to assume it was my last game until spring!

Anyway, I wanted to do something even more fun than my last few nail art designs that I did for baseball games, so I did three accent nails! Do they count as accent nails when there is more than there are solid nails? Anywho, I did a plastic bag nail, a chevron nail, and of course a baseball nail!

White: OPI Alpine Snow
Blue: OPI Umpires Come Out At Night
Red: Sally Hansen I Heart Nail Art Pen Red

The chevron nail was done using regular chevron nail vinyls. They can be found here.

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment