Monday, September 21, 2015

31 Day Challenge: Day 21

Welcome back!

Prompt: Inspired by a Color

Glitter: OPI Baroque...But Still Shopping!
Gray: OPI I Cannoli Wear OPI
Green: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Tan Lime
Gold: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Golden-I

The color that inspired me was the glitter polish that I have on my pointer and pinky fingers. It is from the new OPI Venice collection. I love it! The color itself is beautiful, and I love the way I was inspired. I made my middle and ring fingers look like money floating around, because it talks about shopping! I don't know why, but this is just what I was feeling, and what I got inspired to do, and since that is the prompt of the day, I went with it.

Check back tomorrow for more nail art! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment