Tuesday, September 15, 2015

31 Day Challenge: Day 15

Welcome back!

Prompt: Delicate Print

Light Green: Essie Vibrant Vibes
Dark Green: Essie Melody Maker

Stamping Plate: Winstonia W319

These are going to be short and sweet today! I used the stamping plate and the dark green polish, which is really more teal, to stamp on a design. This is actually my right hand, too, which explains why there is no pointer finger. I painted my left hand, but the stamping looked awful, and I tried something else which made it worse, and my right hand actually looked good...minus the bandage on my finger where I cut my cuticle and couldn't paint it! So I just held it out of the shot.

Say hi to Cindy, because it'll probably be forever before she's seen again!

Check back tomorrow for more nail art! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment