Monday, September 14, 2015

31 Day Challenge: Day 14


Welcome back!
Prompt: Flowers

Gray: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Show Steel-er
Red: China Glaze I Brake For Colour
Orange: China Glaze Pop The Trunk
Gold: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Golden-I

I know...where is the red AND orange? These two colors turned out to be very similar, and in small portions, I think it's even harder to tell. It's there, though, so I included two pictures so that you can hopefully see it a little better in one of them!






I used three different sized dotting tools for these, and I'm really happy with how they turned out! I like the color on top of the gray, and then the gold that I used as a pop of color! It turned out really well, and I really like them!

Check back tomorrow for more nail art! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment