Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Wet 'n Wild Summer Mix & Match

Welcome back!

Today I wanted to share the nails I painted for the other day! I wanted to finally use some of the Wet 'n Wild summer polishes that I had laying around, so I picked out three of them that went well together and did a sort of mix & match! I've been loving mix & match nails lately, because they are so much fun! I just like how there is something for everybody in them.

Pink: Wet 'n Wild Re: In Carnation
Orange: Wet 'n Wild Sun Settle Down
Yellow: Wet 'n Wild Bee-U-Tiful
White: OPI Alpine Snow

I wasn't crazy about this manicure in general. It was alright, but my least favorite thing was the middle finger. I just didn't care for the lightning bolt with this set of nails. It's not awful, but it could've gone better with something else, for sure.

The pointer finger was sponged on using a latex free cosmetic sponge, and the dot flower was done using some basic dotting tools. For the middle finger lightning bolt, I used the tip of the sponge to try to fade the orange up into not much of the yellow.

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment