Wednesday, September 16, 2015

31 Day Challenge: Day 16


Welcome back!

Prompt: Geometric

Nude: China Glaze What's She Dune?
Blue: China Glaze Rain Dance the Night Away
Red: China Glaze The Heat is On
Black: It's So Easy Stripe Rite

We are over half way done! I'm so happy I've stayed on track, and I'm really happy with my work this year, too. This nail art was sort of inspired by the kit itself. I got all of the polishes, including the striper, together in a kit from Sally Beauty Supply. All of the China Glaze polishes were from the new   (ish) Desert Escape collection.

I actually made a video on me doing these, but I don't know yet what I'll do with it! It was easy, though. All I did was use nail vinyls and polish!

Check back tomorrow for more nail art! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment