Wednesday, September 23, 2015

31 Day Challenge: Day 23

Welcome back!

Prompt: Inspired by a movie

Light Blue: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Breezy Blue
Medium Blue: China Glaze UV Meant To Be
Dark Blue: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Blue It
Nude: Essie Brides to Be
White: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri OMGhost
Yellow: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Sizzlin' Saffron
Silver: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Celeb City
Dark Brown: Essie Comfy in Cashmere
Black: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Night Fright
Medium Brown/Tan: Picked Perfect
Pink: OPI Suzi Shops & Island Hops

Today, I was inspired by the movie "Cinderella!" This was more on the Disney animated version. I did her face, which was inspired by @lauramerino12 on Instagram. She did these cute little princess faces a couple of years ago, and I loved them! The other nails include the clock on my index finger, the glass slipper on my pinky, and her dress on my thumb. The middle nail is her silhouette, which is a decal I got here from Twinkled T.

Check back tomorrow for more nail art! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment