Wednesday, September 9, 2015

31 Day Challenge: Day 9


Welcome back!

Today's Prompt: Rainbow


Silver: OPI Colorpaints Silver Canvas
Green: OPI Colorpaints Landscape Artist
Blue: OPI Colorpaints Turquoise Aesthetic
Purple: OPI Colorpaints Purple Perspective
Pink: OPI Colorpaints Pen & Pink
Magenta: OPI Colorpaints Magenta Muse

I kept it pretty simple, again, but I like this one alright. I used the color paints collection, because I thought they were supposed to blend really well. They blended alright, but not great. I used five different sized dotting tools to create the dots in different colors and sizes, starting with the smallest and getting larger toward the tip of the nail. I worked in sort of a rainbow order for this.

Check back tomorrow for more nail art <3

No comments:

Post a Comment