Saturday, September 14, 2013

31 Day Nail Challenge: Day 14




Day Fourteen: Flowers

Covergirl Outlast in Black Diamond
Sally Hansen in Mellow Yellow
Sinful Colors in Sweet Tooth
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Lively Lilac

Hello! Today is short and sweet. It was very easy to do, and I only used one polish that I had never used before.

The one that I had never used was the black Covergirl polish. I used this for the base, and it was nice! I really liked how I did not need as many coats as it takes with my black Sally Hansen polish. It also was a good choice, because it provided a nice background for the purple flowers. After that, I simply used a dotter for the center of the flowers, and the petals.

Also, I apologize for the poor quality, I'm having camera problems again :/

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment