Saturday, September 7, 2013

31 Day Nail Challenge: Day 7




Day Seven: Black and White

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Black Out
Sinful Colors in Snow Me White
Milani Nail Art in Black
Kiss Nail Art in White
Kiss Nail Art in Black
Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in Pearly White

This post will be a little different than the others, as well as most of them from now on in the 30 day nail challenge.

Thumb: White polish as the base, and the black Milani polish for the spiral
Index: Sinful Colors for the base, and the black Kiss Nail Art for the design and outline (the only
         reason I used two so similar was because I did not have the black Kiss one when I did my thumb,
         and I liked the Kiss brushes better)
Middle: Black polish as base, and white Kiss nail art in a grid shape
Ring: White base, black dots using the Sally Hansen polish, and a dotting tool
Pinky: Black base and Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen

I have had a couple of Milani Nail Art polishes for a while now. After having those, I bought some of the Kiss colors and loved them. The brushes are thinner, and better for precise designs, such as what is on my index finger. For things like the grid on my middle finger, either one would work, but my only option was the Kiss brand.

Basically, there is not much here for me to review! I always love Sally Hansen and Sinful Colors.

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment