Sunday, September 8, 2013

Back to School Nails!

I know this is a little late for some people, but for me, September is back to school, not August. So, this is for all those people who are starting classes or school!


Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Hard Hat
Sally Hansen Xtreme Nail Wear in Black Out
Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Petal Pusher
Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Snow Me White
Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Cotton Candy
OPI Nail Polish in DS Radiance
Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Rapid Red
Pure Ice Nail Polish in Free Spirit
Essie Nail Polish in Little Brown Dress
Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Unicorn
Milani Nail Art in Black
Salon Perfect Nail Art in Laser Beam
Kiss Nail Art in Pearl Blue

Thumb: I kept the yellow from my 30 day nail challenge, and just added the pink by using tape and the
          pink polish, then a brush with silver polish for the "metal."
Index: The background is the same yellow polish, then I used a dotting tool for the red apple, and a
          smaller dotter for the stem and leaves.
Middle: Black polish for the blackboard, then I used a light yellow with a paint brush, and finished it
          with the matte top coat.
Ring: Using tape, I made the triangle, and painted the light skin color, then added the black for the tip.
          For the pencil part, I used the yellow from my 30 day challenge, the same as on my thumb, with
          a nail art brush.
Pinky: White color, with skinny red and blue for the stripes to look like notebook paper!

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment