Monday, September 2, 2013

31 Day Nail Challenge: Day 2


Day Two: Orange

Nicole by OPI in Fresh Squeezed


Today the color was orange. I went out and bought this nail polish specifically for the challenge. I have never tried this brand before, mostly because of the price. Most places it is $8, or nearly that. I found mine at Walmart for only $7, so I talked myself into buying it.

I like the color, and the look when it is finished. The only thing I do not like about it, is how long it takes to get the color that I want. It is very thin and transparent. I used three coats on every nail before I was happy with the color. I still put another coat on several of the nails, though. It does have some shimmer to it, which is kind of hard to see in the picture. I was looking more for an opaque and solid color, but I'm glad I tried this!

I do plan on trying more of the Nicole line. I want to find one that is not a shimmer color to see if I like that one better, but overall, this is a good polish!

Thanks for reading <3


No comments:

Post a Comment