Tuesday, September 3, 2013

31 Day Nail Challenge: Day 3


Day Three: Yellow

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Hard Hat

 I absolutely loved this nail polish. I have tried many Sally Hansen nail polishes before and have always liked them, but found that there seems to always be something better. That still holds true, but I was excited to try this new line of Sally Hansen. I had never tried the Hard as Nails line before.

When I started this color, I thought it was going to be much like my polish from yesterday, because it was shimmery and seemed very thin. As I added a second layer, though, I realized how easily it builds. I added three coats, just to make it more intense, but it may have been okay with just two on some nails.

I thought that was impressive, especially considering the stain I have on my pinky nail from a blue polish that won't go away. Also, on the orange polish from yesterday, I could still see the white tips  of my nails through the color. Although my nails are shorter now, it was much harder to see the white.

Overall, I was very impressed with this nail polish AND the color!

I also apologize for the poor quality of the picture. My camera was having issues :/

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment