Friday, September 20, 2013

31 Day Nail Challenge: Day 18



Day Eighteen: Half Moon

NYC in Big Apple Red
Wet n Wild Megalast in Club Havana

I know...I'm behind again :(

Anyway, this was a super easy one to do, but I decided to do a tutorial on it, just because. There are a lot out there, but I wanted to make one of my own, especially showing off the colors that I picked.

I tried to go with a "fall" theme, hence the red and orange. Kind of like leaves. I have also never used either of these polishes until now. I really liked the red one, but the orange was just okay. It was kind of streaky, and you could see brushstrokes, especially toward the tips of the nails.

I'm also not as big of a fan of the colors on the nail as I was when I held the bottles right next to each other.

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment