Thursday, September 5, 2013

31 Day Nail Challenge: Day 5




Day Five: Blue

Ulta Nail Polish in Maine Attraction

This was not the nail polish I originally intended to use for the blue day. However, the one I bought for today was just a glitter, but I thought it was an actual color. Thankfully, I picked this one up at Ulta just yesterday!

The price was the only thing that normally steered me away from Ulta nail polish. The polishes are $6 a bottle, which to me, is nearly high end brand pricing. However, since they were on sale for "buy two, get one free," I picked up three of these.

The verdict? I like it. It does have a lot of color after the second coat, even if the first coat makes it look like you will need four or five coats. I also was probably wiping my brush too much, so that was partially my fault. The color is nice, and consistent. Even though they are higher in price than I prefer, I will probably buy more for several reasons:

       1. They have a lot of color selection, which is usually not too picked over.
       2. They have a lot of sales and promotions with Ulta brand products to get people to buy them.
       3. The bottle is a pretty good size, and I like the brush/cap.

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment