Friday, September 20, 2013

31 Day Nail Challenge: Day 19




Day Nineteen: Galaxy

China Glaze in Seniorita Bonita
China Glaze in Blue Iguana
Covergirl Outlast in Black Diamond
Kiss Nail Art in Silver Glitter

Yay for another tutorial!!! :) Boo for being late still... :(

I liked them, until I did the silver. Then they were just okay. Next time, I'm doing something different for the "star" part. Like a sequin.


  1. Apply a solid, black nail polish. I used Covergirl Outlast's Black Diamond. Make sure there are no streaky spots.
  2. Pick a blue, preferably a thinner, shimmery blue, and drop a couple drops on another surface. With the cut off corner of a makeup sponge, dip it in the blue, then dab on the nail in various places. I used China Glaze's Blue Iguana.
  3. Repeat step 2 with a purple polish. I used China Glaze's Seniorita Bonita.
  4. With a densely glittered polish, apply a coupe dots to the nail. With a paint brush, diffuse the dots out a little, and make them less dense.
And that's all!

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment