Friday, September 6, 2013

31 Day Nail Challenge: Day 6



Day Six: Purple

Salon Perfect Nail Polish in Electric Grape

This nail polish was completely different than what I was expecting. I bought it, and could tell there was something in it that was going to make it turn out different than normal polishes. I thought it was not going to be one solid color, but more of like Essie's For the Twill of It. That was not what it was, though.

It was a matte color, no shine at all. But it also has bumps. When I run my finger over it, it's not smooth, its rigid, but not as dramatic as Sally Hansen's Sugar Coat is. Overall, I like it, but it is very different. It took three coats before I was happy with the color, but that's normal for me. For most, it probably would have been fine with two, but I'm picky and particular.

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment