Sunday, September 8, 2013

31 Day Nail Challenge: Day 8


Day Eight: Metallic

Essie's Nail Polish in Penny Talk

Today was back to just a plain color! I used this polish which I have been holding out on for a while now. And I absolutely loved it. I want to buy all of the colors in this collection (which I believe is the Chrome collection, or something like that.)

I only really needed one coat for several of my nails, but I did use two coats, just to be sure I had no missed spots. It also dries so super quick, I was able to  go about like normal almost immediately. It also is so shiny, it was hard to not get a glare when using a flash to take a picture! And it really does look like the color of a shiny, new penny!

If you are looking for a bronze nail polish, I would highly recommend this polish to anyone.

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment