Thursday, September 4, 2014

31 Day Challenge: Day 4

Welcome back! Today's theme: Green nails!


For this theme, I used Milani Showy Sea-Green. This is one of their original polishes, not their new Color Statement ones.

I have never used one of their polishes before, other than glitters. I was pretty happy with this polish. I used two coats. It was mostly opaque, but I felt like there were still spots that were not as thick, and were slightly see-through. It was a cream formula, and the brush was nice. It was average length, but the brush itself was nothing too unique.

Overall, I did like this polish, and would like to try some of the others, too.


Thanks for reading <3



*All polishes were purchased with my own money. All opinions are truthful and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment