Saturday, September 6, 2014

31 Day Challenge: Day 6

Welcome!

Today's theme: Violet Nails!


I'm not too sure if this counts as "violet," but I just kind of changed it to purple. I used a nail polish from Francesca's for this. The name of the polish is Teeny Bikini.

I liked this polish. It took me three coats for full opacity. I thought it applied pretty smoothly, and had a decent formula. It was definitely not crazy opaque, but what I would consider to be pretty typical. At first it was streaky and not smooth, but each coat made it better. It wasn't too thin, but it wasn't thick either.


Overall, I would definitely give these polishes a try if you see them at the store! I don't remember exactly how much they are, but I believe it was around $4.00 or $5.00.

Thanks for reading <3



*All polishes were purchased with my own money. All opinions are truthful and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment