Thursday, September 18, 2014

31 Day Challenge: Day 18

Welcome back!

Today's theme: half moons!


I wanted to use some new polishes again today, so I went with two from Claire's. The pink is called Pink Convertible and the glitter is called White Hot. The pink was not very good. The formula sucked, I used three coats, and it still was streaky and patchy. The glitter though...it was amazing. I absolutely fell in love with this glitter. It is bigger glitter, but applies so evenly and is just gorgeous.


I wanted to do a subtle half moon, because sometimes I don't care for the half moon in general. I find that it can be a little harsh and if the right colors aren't used, (which was me last year) then it doesn't look good. I decided that to prevent mismatched colors, or harshness, I would do glitter on top of a color. Fortunately, it turned out really well! Unfortunately, it didn't photograph really well. I did my best though, and took different angles so that you could see it better.


Overall, I like this look! I'd like to try this with different color and glitter combinations.


Thanks for reading <3



*All polishes were purchased with my own money. All opinions are my own and are truthful. I am not sponsored in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment