Saturday, September 27, 2014

31 Day Challenge: Day 25

Welcome back!

Today's theme: inspired by fashion!


I was inspired to do a plaid and tweed mani! I had a new topper by Revlon that I wanted to try. It is called Tweed Mini, and it is what I have on my middle and ring fingers. I liked it a lot! I only needed two coats on top of my base color and it's very opaque! Especially for being a topper. The only thing to keep in mind about it that can be tricky, is that you have to work quickly. Normally with a topper, the pieces in it can be spread out, so wherever you put the brush first is not going to be where they stay necessarily. For this, the first place the brush touches keeps a lot of those pieces behind, causing that spot to be very dense. I think I did a good job about fixing it though.


My plaid nails were done with Milani Nail Art Blue Print and Salon Perfect Nail Art in Black Ink. I think they turned out well, but I've also done stripes a lot before!


The base for all my nails was Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Matte White Pick It Fence.


Thanks for reading <3



*I am not sponsored in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment