Sunday, September 7, 2014

31 Day Challenge: Day 7

Welcome back!

Today's prompt: black & white!


I went with a mix and match look for today. I had several polishes and such that I hadn't used that I wanted to try.


On my thumb, I used Salon Perfect Sugar Cube, and Sally Hansen Big Smoky Top Coat. I had never tried this top coat before. I liked it! It's definitely going to be best on top of white polish, but I'm also interested in applying it on top of a fire pattern, or something like that.


I used the same white base on my index and middle finger as on my thumb. On my ring and pinky fingers, I used Wet n Wild Wild Shine Black Creme. I had never tried this black before. It applied smoothly, and I got it opaque in just two coats! On top of my index finger, I used China Glaze Whirled Away. On my middle finger, I used the Sally Hansen I Heart Nail Art Striper in Black, and the same one in White on my ring finger. Finally, on my pinky, I used the new Salon Perfect top coat in Spot On.

Overall, I'm very pleased with this look, and like the nail polishes that I chose! I would definitely recommend them, and all but the China Glaze are drugstore brands, so they are very affordable!


Thanks for reading <3


*All opinions are my own and truthful. All polishes were purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment