Tuesday, September 9, 2014

31 Day Challenge: Day 9

Welcome back!

Today's theme: Rainbow nails!


For this, I did a little less traditional "rainbow" look. I used all of the colors of the rainbow, in different patterns on each nail.


On my index finger, I used Wet n Wild Fergie in Velvet Lounge. For the green tip, I first put white polish down, then on top of that, I used Color Club Twiggie.

On the middle finger, I used Zoya Brooklyn, and the dots were done with Pixi Amazing Amethyst.

The ring finger was Orly Skinny Dip, and the stripes were done with Sally Hansen I Heart Nail Art Striper in Orange.

Finally, on the pinky was Flower Beauty's Aster Place, with Nicole by OPI in Be Awesome.

Overall, this look was okay. Definitely for people who like having unmatching nail art.


Thanks for reading <3



*All polishes were purchased with my own money. All opinions are truthful and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment