Monday, September 1, 2014

31 Day Challenge: Day 1

Hello! I'm back with another year of the nail challenge. I took this on last year, and unfortunately dropped off before the end. I'm hoping to complete it this year. I just so happen to do it the same month as Chalkboard Nails. You can find her website here. I love her!

Today was Red. I used OPI Coca-Cola Red. This was released earlier this summer as part of the Coca-Cola collection. I used 3 coats of the polish. It was a cream formula, with no shimmer or sheen. It applied smoothly, and was very opaque.



I really liked this polish! It was a very iconic and classic red color. If you can find this polish, I would recommend this to anyone who still needs a classic red.


Thanks for reading <3

*All polishes were purchased with my own money. All opinions are my own and truthful.

No comments:

Post a Comment