Tuesday, September 2, 2014

31 Day Challenge: Day 2

Welcome back! Today's theme: Orange!


The polish that I used for this is Studio M Orange Hot. I have never used this brand before. I purchased this at Meijer. I couldn't find anywhere online to link it for purchase, unfortunately.

This color took me three coats to get it opaque, but I could still see the lines under my nails. I know that it is a neon, and that many people think that means that I need a white base, but I don't think that I should need one for it to look good. I thought the formula was good, and was a typical neon polish. It tried to a semi-matte finish the way most do, but I top coated it to make it shiny.

One thing that I didn't like about this polish was the brush. The brush itself was fine, but it was on a long handle. If you have ever used a Pop Beauty polish, it reminded me of that. I don't care for those, because I feel like I have less control over the polish, such as how and where it applies.

One amazing thing about this was the color though. It was unbelievably bright, and that is without a white base! It was very bright after the first coat, but just got brighter with each coat after that!


Be sure to check in tomorrow for Day Three: Yellow Nails!!

Thanks for reading <3



*All polishes were purchased with my own money. All opinions are truthful and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment