Monday, September 8, 2014

31 Day Challenge: Day 8

Welcome back!

Today's theme: Metallic nails!


For this prompt, I chose to go with a China Glaze polish in Swing Baby. I had never tried this before, but I loved it! I used three coats in all of these pictures.


This polish is a bronze toned silver, with hints of gold in certain light. It is hard to see in the pictures, but there is just a little micro-glitter in this polish. I took pictures at different angles, because it comes off differently at different angles.


I really liked this polish! I thought it was absolutely gorgeous! It applied well, with a nice formula. The first coat was pretty sheer, but it built up quickly, and like I mentioned, it only took three coats for me to make it fully opaque, and I was very happy with the way it looked. It also dried quickly, which is another bonus! The only "problem" is the glitter. If this gets on your skin, even with pure acetone, and with working quickly, it was hard to get it off. I feel like I still have tiny bits on my skin!


Thanks for reading <3



*All polishes were purchased with my own money. All opinions are truthful and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment