Monday, September 29, 2014

31 Day Challenge: Day 26

Welcome back!

Today's theme: Inspired by a pattern!


I was inspired by chevron today! I have been absolutely loving it lately, and I just had to put it on my nails. I was digging through my unused/untried polishes, and found that I still had five polishes from the Wet n Wild Megalast "All Access Pass" collection! I decided that I wanted these to be my base colors, using a different color on each nail. I decided that with that wide of a variety, I would use the white to bring it all together.


From thumb to pink, the colors are A Venice Day, Love Me Some Muscles, Coast to Coast (my favorite), Trippin' on the Boardwalk, and Beat of a Generation. I used OPI Alpine Snow as my white polish. The chevrons were done using some vinyls by Kiss.


This look was easy to accomplish, and I was in love with the end result. I wanted to leave it on! I'll definitely be doing something similar again, but probably with a different collection. Which means I'll be needing more nail vinyls...

Thanks for reading <3



*All polishes were purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment