Friday, September 5, 2014

31 Day Challenge: Day 5

Welcome back!

Today's theme: Blue Nails!


For this, I used Sally Hansen Hard as Nail Xtreme Wear in Pacific Blue.

Surprisingly, I had never tried this polish before! I had always heard amazing things about this one. Now, this one is the original formula, so it will be hard to find. I was trying to decide what polish I wanted to try for this day, but I picked this one because I wanted something easy, and I'd heard that this one was really good.

I only needed two coats of this polish! It was so smooth, and creamy. It has an amazing formula. I honestly wanted to keep painting with this color. On top of all of that, it a beautiful color. It was one of the best polishes that I have ever used.

If you can find this polish anywhere, the original formula, buy it! You will not regret it!


Thanks for reading <3



*All polishes were purchased with my own money. All opinions are truthful and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment