Wednesday, September 3, 2014

31 Day Challenge: Day 3

Welcome back!

Today's theme was "Yellow Nails." I used Color Club Almost Famous.



I have only used one other Color Club polish before, so this was a fairly new brand to me. I like the color a lot. It picks up much brighter on camera. In real life, it is more of a "school bus yellow:" darker, not quite as neon or vibrant.

The formula was a cream formula, but it was a little thick. It was not perfect, it had some streaks and unevenness. I did like that it was very opaque, however, and the only reason I added a third coat was because of the streakiness. At that point, most of the nails were already covered completely.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to top coat it, so I didn't get to see if that helped even it out or not. It seems like most yellow polishes are hard to do, so I wouldn't say this is much worse than what you'll find with many yellow polishes.

Be sure to check back tomorrow for day four!


Thanks for reading <3



*All polishes were purchased with my own money. All opinions are truthful and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment