Wednesday, September 17, 2014

31 Day Challenge: Day 17

Welcome back!

Today's theme: glitter! My specialty!


For this, I decided to do it a little more fun than I did last year. I had several glitters in my collection that were unused, so I knew I had plenty of options. These two polishes that I went with sort of popped out at me!


The blue polish is Pure Ice Sparkling Seas. I was under the impression that this was a glitter polish, but apparently not. I needed four coats of this, and it was still pretty sheer. However, I loved this polish! It is gorgeous, and very fun and feminine. It also matches well with the glitter I chose, which was Milani Sugar High. This glitter. It's AMAZING! Milani does amazing glitters in general. Every time that I use one of their glitters, it makes me want to go buy another one!


Overall, I loved this manicure. I don't want to take it off tomorrow! I'll definitely be doing something similar again, because I have more polishes from Pure Ice that are similar to this, and from the same collection, the "Sparkling Seas" collection.


Thanks for reading <3



*All polishes were purchased with my own money. I am not sponsored in any way. All opinions are truthful and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment