Wednesday, September 10, 2014

31 Day Challenge: Day 10

Welcome back!

Today's theme: gradient nails!


For this theme, I used two different shades of pink. I used Orly Toast the Couple, which is the lighter pink, and Pop Beauty Flirty Fuchsia, which is the darker pink. My white base was Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Matte White Pick It Fence, and the glitter topper was China Glaze Travel in Color.


I first put down two coats of the white polish, and let it dry. Once it was dry, I top coated it, then used a sponge to do the gradient and put the two pinks on. Once that had dried, I added the glitter on top of that!

I really liked this mani! I think it turned out well, and was very easy! The most time consuming part was the cleanup, which is the only thing I don't like about doing the sponge application. Also, it was very hard to picture, but that was because of the glitter. Just keep that in mind!


Thanks for reading <3


*All polishes were purchased with my own money. All opinions are my own and truthful.

No comments:

Post a Comment