Friday, September 12, 2014

31 Day Challenge: Day 12

Welcome back!

Today's theme: stripes!


For this, I really wanted to use a couple of new stripers that I had from Salon Perfect. It was kind of inspired by plaid, but I wanted to keep it a little simpler, and use less stripes than plaid would have.



My base color was Zoya Carey. For the stripes, I started by putting down the pattern that I wanted in white, using Salon Perfect Nail Art in  White Out. For the colors, I used Salon Perfect Nail Art in Pretty in Pink and Spring. Once it was done, I topped it with NYC One Minute Color in Matte Me Crazy.

I really like the way this turned out, but I just need to get better at making good stripes.

Thanks for reading <3


*All polishes were purchased with my own money. All opinions are truthful and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment