Saturday, September 20, 2014

31 Day Challenge: Day 20

Welcome back!

Today's theme: water marble!


I've only done watermarbling two other times before today, and I'm actually pretty impressed with myself! I was inspired to use these colors because I wanted something that looked like fall, and I recently saw a picture posted by badgirlnails on Instagram.


I started by putting down a white base of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri OMGhost. Once that was dry, which was quickly, I started the water marble. I used China Glaze White on White, Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Mellow Yellow and Sun Kissed.


I did put tape around my nails to keep the cleanup minimal, but it still took some time. My favorite turn out was on my thumb, which there is a solo shot of below.


Thank for reading <3



*All polishes were purchased with my own money. All opinions are my own and truthful. I am not sponsored in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment