Tuesday, September 16, 2014

31 Day Challenge: Day 16

Welcome back!

Today's theme: geometric!


For this manicure, I used two polishes by Ginger + Liz in Bitch Fit (pink) and I'm So Over Him (purple). The silver is Salon Perfect Nail Art Silver Plated.


I first painted a base color on each nail; pink on the index and pinky, and purple on the middle and ring. Then, I applied a topcoat, and put striping tape down in different patterns. With the opposite color, I painted over the tape. Finally, I used the striper to trace the lines I made.


I really liked the way this turned out! Even better, it was pretty easy once you get used to using striping tape! The polishes were really good too. They were opaque, even and had a good formula.

Thanks for reading <3




*All opinions are my own. All polishes were purchased with my own money. I am not sponsored in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment