Sunday, September 21, 2014

31 Day Challenge: Day 21

Welcome back!

Today's theme: inspired by a color!


For this one, I chose to go with a L'Oreal polish called Skinny Jeans. Ironically enough, I was wearing skinny jeans today! All of the blue in the manicure is that polish. It is a textured polish, which is nice because it does dry fairly quickly, and adds to the effect.


The white base nails are Sally Hansen Insta-Dri OMGhost. The silver "seams" are done with China Glaze Icicle and the bronze colored zipper is China Glaze Swing Baby.


Overall, I wish this manicure would have turned out better. I like the idea, and it definitely looked better in my head. I just need more practice, really! I think that maybe I'll attempt this one again, when I'm not in a hurry, and I've had more practice drawing with textured polish! And I can hopefully find a better way to draw a zipper and seams...

Thanks for reading <3



*All polishes were purchased with my own money. All opinions are my own and truthful. I am not sponsored in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment