Monday, September 15, 2014

31 Day Challenge: Day 15

Welcome back!

Today's theme: delicate print!


To be honest, I struggled with this one for a long time. Last year, I did something that was supposed to look like lace, but I didn't care for it. I'd like to try it again someday, but I didn't want to do it two years in a row. I actually wasn't sure what I was doing until right before I did it.


What I did was use a stamping plate from my Salon Express stamping kit, and printed it all over my nail! I did a butterfly, because that seemed "delicate" to me. The base color is New York Color In a Minute Greenwich Village, and Color Club Blushing Rose for the stamp.


I think it turned out pretty well! I should have used a more opaque polish to do the stamping, because it would have been more obvious. I do like how subtle it is, and it does look delicate!

Thanks for reading <3


*All polishes were purchased with my own money. I am not sponsored in any way. All opinions are truthful and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment